Tuesday 11 April 2017

Raai Laxmi hopes to find her footing in Bollywood with Julie 2.

Lanky Raai Laxmi is all set to make her debut in Hindi movies as heroine by playing the title role in Julie 2, sequel to the 2004 film Julie which had Neha Dhupia sizzling throughout the film.

After debuting in Tamil films more than a decade back with the 2005 film Karka Kasadara as a 15-year old teenager, Raai Laxmi has seen many highs and lows in her career which has spanned 12 years and seen her feature in all the four South Indian language film industries. Her recent special appearance in Akira, Khaidi No.150 and Lawrence’s Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva had her fans audiences asking for more!

The actress underwent a change in her name two years back and changed to ‘Raai Laxmi’ from ‘Lakshmi Rai. Managing to retain a slender frame for more than decade, Raai Laxmi is excited about Julie 2 which is produced and directed by Deepak Shivdasani. In all probability, it is expected to release only during December.

Asked about her marriage during a recent interview, Raai Laxmi said “I’m only 27 and I feel I’m on top of my trade at this very moment. Let me keep going for a few more years before I start thinking about getting married and settling down in life. As of now, my entire concentration is focused only in films. I hope to find my ‘Mr. Right’ when the right time comes!”

No comments:

Post a Comment